I thought if lost your part of your diamond will replace it even what even happened, I didn't know you, I have to take every six months now life time warrant that I bought it useless!!!!

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of ring from Fred Meyer Jewelry and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fred Meyer Jewelry to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fred Meyer Jewelry for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fred Meyer Jewelry?

Comments

Pandora Jewelry - Bracelet Review Pandora Jewelry "...I bought pandora since 2015, i have been polished my bracelet for 3or4 time, but i'm very upset with my pandora bracelet..." Read more Pandora Jewelry - Not very good. Ustomer service Pandora Jewelry "no subject I am writing to convey my displeasure at the faulty necklace and poor customer service from (name of store). The necklace has discoloured and tarnished to such a..." Read more Louis Vuitton - A disgusting return policy! Louis Vuitton "Wow! I wish I read this before wishing for an LV bag. My husband surprised me with this bag for christmas. I used it for less than hour but decided..." Read more Jomashop - THE worst Customer Service (??) ec=xperience I've EVER had Jomashop "On August 3, 2017, I ordered an Invicta watch from Jomashop, The model number is 22435.The watch arrived yesterday (8-7). I tried it on as soon as I opened the..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more